Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 17, 2016

The Cornucopia of Broken Dreams and other poems now on Amazon Kindle

A compilation of 41 poems of mine takes the form of my new book and is available on Amazon Kindle. It's titled The Cornucopia of Broken Dreams and other poems. I thank my friends and family for throwing their words at me and supporting me through this endeavour which took a little more than a year to complete.
The artwork on the cover is pastels, acrylic and markers on paper. Do check it out here and let me know what you think.



This is a reader-review on Amazon:

By Niranjan Navalgund on 17 June 2016

I read the book in one sitting! I loved reading the book for two reasons: 1) It was a pleasure to read a poem about chess! There were a lot of poems that appealed to me. These deserve a special mention: Alphabetically Indian, Cornucopia of memories, Red curse, Moment and Memory, Choice, The Man Who Wants to Fly & Creation.
2)Some of the poems were written using random words. Being a fan of randomness, I loved the concept and the execution. I am inspired to try #ThrowMeAWord myself :)



No comments: