Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Teacher Tales: Communication Barriers

When my Afghan, Iranian, Japanese or German students have a problem understanding or reading English they simply ask me and we resolve it. When I request Indian students to do the same if they have an issue with the language they either don't own up to it or do so after much prodding. I see that more with urban students in universities and colleges than those in rural schools. What kind of system of education have we created that hinders people from sharing their weaknesses and limitations to get better in life? When you go to the bank and you don't know the procedure, you'll ask a manager/bank representative without caring about what the other people think about you? Why then do you not do the same in a classroom?

#EducationInIndia #LanguageBarriers #CommunicationBarriers

1 comment:

Learn Digital Marketing said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.