Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Mom Tales #8: Lactation Consultant

A couple of days ago we went to the hospital to get my son vaccinated. I met a woman with a three-day-old daughter and a six/seven-year- old son.
She: Did you deliver here?
Me: Yes
She: Did you have a cesarean?
Me: Yes
She: Who is your lactation consultant?
Me: No one
She (surprised): So you had no breastfeeding problems?
Me: Of course I did. But then you figure things out with time, right?
She: I desperately need a lactation consultant
Me (thinking): Damn! If it hadn't been an emergency cesarean, I might have looked for one as well. Instead, I looked out of the window to see how mother monkey held and fed her little one.

#NewMomTales #LearningFromNature

No comments: