Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, October 29, 2018

My Poem, 'Daughter', published in Equiverse Space

Launched on September 18, 2018 at Title Waves bookstore in Bandra, Mumbai


It's always a matter of great pride and joy for me to see my works published in books and magazines. When Smeetha Bhoumik, the editor of EquiVerse Space, asked me to contribute a piece (poetry or prose), I asked her if she liked my poem, Daughter, which I had created three years ago using the #ThrowMeAWord challenge on Facebook. I had then compiled the poems that I made through this challenge where people came up with random words and I'd create a poem out of them, into an e-book by the name Throw Me A Word available on Amazon. She loved the concept and so I submitted it to make this anthology. This is also the first time my poem has been published in India. (I have previously published in the UK and US). Do grab a copy of EquiVerse Space here

No comments: