Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 31, 2014

How much do you retain when you watch 'nothing' on TV?

At the end of a very tiring day, I parked myself on the easy chair in front of the TV. I kept flipping channels to find something interesting. I couldn't. After some ten minutes of listlessly pressing the buttons on the remote, a thought came to my head. Was I really watching nothing? Every time I changed the channel, a few shapes, people or words from the previous one stayed with me. I picked up a pencil and paper and started doodling those shapes, figures or words that stayed in my head for the next half hour. I am not much of an artist but it was an interesting experiment on how much you can retain in spite of not really watching anything on TV.



No comments: