Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, April 18, 2022

50 Books 50 Countries, Book 15: Ian Buruma's God's Dust

My reading challenge 2022 is to finish 50 books that have been published/authored/set in 50 different countries. I shall post about the ones I have read, mention the country they are set in and where the author is based. Instead of a review, I shall open a random page in the book and quote a line/para. My reviews and ratings are available on Goodreads, for those who wish to know.

Book 15: God's Dust - A Modern Asian Journey
Author: Ian Buruma (USA) 🇺🇸 
Genre: Non-fiction/Travel 
Set in: Burma/Myanmar 🇲🇲 Thailand 🇹🇭 Philippines 🇵🇭 Malaysia 🇲🇾 Singapore 🇸🇬 South Korea 🇰🇷 Japan 🇯🇵 Taiwan 🇹🇼 

Page 262:

What do I think of Peace? I hope the City will never burn again.

Flag score:  🇲🇲 🇹🇭 🇵🇭 🇲🇾 🇸🇬 🇰🇷 🇯🇵 🇹🇼  🇧🇦  🇮🇶   🇳🇿  🇼🇸  🇵🇰  🇳🇬  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇬🇧  🇲🇽  🇮🇳  🇩🇪  🇦🇹  🇮🇹  🇷🇺 🇳🇵 🇦🇷  🇵🇾  🇵🇪  🇸🇷 🇮🇪 🇨🇿 🇵🇱 🇫🇮 🇱🇻 🇱🇹 🇪🇪  🇫🇷 🇯🇵 🇧🇷 🇰🇿 🇺🇸 🇵🇹 🇸🇷  🇳🇱

#50Books50Countries #godsdust #ianburuma #readingchallenge #booksonasia #bookstagram #bookoholic #eastasia #dutchauthors


No comments: