Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, April 24, 2021

On why we could be in a Richard Linklater film: Reagan Gavin and Eisha Sarkar

He: You met everyone I know, you spoke to everyone I know, except me!
Me: I saw you typing with two fingers of a broken arm and did not forget you for fifteen years. Stood behind you, one hand on the back of your chair and your nose buried in the keyboard
He: Why didn't you tap me on my shoulder?
Me: I did not know what else in your body was broken 🙄
(Big pause)
He: I would have finished the page in 15 minutes and we could have talked
Me: I waited fifteen years to start that conversation 😀

Reagan Gavin it seems like we are in a Richard #Linklater movie 😀😀

#twinflames #twinflameunion #after15years  #RealLifeStrangerThanFiction #himandher #beforesunrise #beforesunset #beforemidnight #movies

No comments: