Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Job Talks with Reagan Gavin and Eisha Sarkar

He: I had once gone for a job to that book publishing house
Me: How was it?
He: They gave me a ballpoint pen and paper and asked me to write
Me: What did you write? Haiku?
He: No yaar. Who writes with ballpoint pens? You know me. I have a collection of classic fountain pens. I am not going to write with a ballpoint pen.
Me: Maybe you should have carried yours. 
He: How was I to know they would ask me to write 300 words on the relationship between an author and publisher with a ballpoint pen?
Me: At least they gave you a pen. For my Mumbai Mirror test at TOI, they gave me a pencil. 
He: 😀😀😀😀

#HimAndHer #JobTalks #publishers #penandpencil #fountainpenfans Reagan Gavin

No comments: