Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Travel Talks with Reagan Gavin and Eisha Sarkar

He: I have never flown Economy, only Business in the last 10 years
Me: I flew Economy even when I was pregnant from Detroit to Paris to Mumbai in Air France. My parents were in Business. I had severe nausea, didn't eat
He: Why didn't you get an upgrade? You should have casually mentioned to the flight attendant that you are expecting .. you would have been transferred to business class in a snap of the finger
Me: Didn't want to sit with my parents. Inner peace 🙏🙏🙏
He: In business you don’t need to sit with other people you have your own cabin. At least I had my stuff in Qatar and Emirates.
Me: Air France is not exactly Emirates
He: Qatar and Emirates and Singapore airlines are the best in the world. Air France is shit
Me: The characters you see at Charles de Gaulle in Paris will beat anything you've seen. I could spend years just sitting at that airport and drawing cartoons. 😀😀😀

#HimAndHer #airlines #flying #traveltalks #paris #qatar #airfrance #emirates #economy

Reagan Gavin

No comments: