Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, September 26, 2022

50 Books 50 Countries; Book 44: Tom Tackles The Chalet School by Elinor M Brent-Dyer

My reading challenge 2022 is to finish 50 books that have been published/authored/set in 50 different countries. I shall post about the ones I have read, mention the country they are set in and where the author is based. Instead of a review, I shall open a random page in the book and quote a line/para. My reviews and ratings are available on Goodreads, for those who wish to know.

Book 44: Tom Tackles The Chalet School
Author: Elinor M Brent-Dyer (England) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Genre: Children's books
Set in: England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Page 124:
"After all, it's only for a week; and I have stamps for my letters - luckily!"

Flag Score: 🇸🇦 🇧🇴 🇲🇸 🇬🇷 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇸🇪 🇪🇸 🇬🇭 🇹🇬 🇧🇫 🇳🇪 🇱🇾 🇹🇳 🇩🇿 🇲🇱 🇲🇦 🇲🇷 🇬🇦 🇧🇩 🇨🇦 🇲🇲 🇹🇭 🇵🇭 🇲🇾 🇸🇬 🇰🇷 🇯🇵 🇹🇼 🇧🇦 🇮🇶 🇳🇿 🇼🇸 🇵🇰 🇳🇬 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇬🇧 🇲🇽 🇮🇳 🇩🇪 🇦🇹 🇮🇹 🇷🇺 🇳🇵 🇦🇷 🇵🇾 🇵🇪 🇸🇷 🇮🇪 🇨🇿 🇵🇱 🇫🇮 🇱🇻 🇱🇹 🇪🇪 🇫🇷 🇧🇷 🇰🇿 🇺🇸 🇵🇹 🇸🇷 🇳🇱 🇮🇱 🇮🇷 🇵🇸 🇪🇬 🇺🇾 🇨🇱 🇯🇴 🇸🇾 🇨🇾 🇨🇭 🇸🇩 🇪🇹 🇦🇪 🇧🇪 🇧🇧 🇬🇫 🇻🇪 🇹🇹 🇨🇼 🇨🇴 🇬🇾

#50books50countries #flagscore #readingchallenge #thechaletschoolseries #thechaletschool #childrensbooks

No comments: