Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, September 5, 2022

A new software and a new license

A new software and one of the toughest courses I have come across on Coursera! I gave up many times thinking "I could always get an IT guy to do this for me." But back in 2012, when I had the particularly tough task of editing a 32-page academic report on education in Gujarat for a six-page brochure as the Documentation Consultant at UNICEF, I had turned the graphs into maps. It was the tedious process of collating statistics on Excel, then drawing maps on Fireworks and doing the document layout on Quark and finally corrections at the printer's on Corel that made me want to learn this on ArcGIS. Thank you Nick Santos for creating this brilliant course, Fundamentals of GIS. Here's to me looking forward to plotting education and health data on maps the right way 😊 

#gis #arcgis #ucdavis #esri

No comments: